Feral/stray cat meeting house cat

Rdjhere

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a male cat aged 6 months now, and there’s a stray/feral I’m not sure what to call it... a full black one and keeps bothering my cat his name is Leia. I keep him inside my closed compund, dad doesn’t want him inside, he has full ventilation and stuff but there’s this black cat that keeps bothering him, one day this black cat was assaulting my cat, and idk if it’s friendly or whatever it is, and it’s making a sound called “trilling” I came to know about it when when googled, trilling in a cat means a friendly and welcoming sound and I have no idea what to make this black cat’s behaviour. Need help before something worse happens.

Attachments

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a male cat aged 6 months now, and there’s a stray/feral I’m not sure what to call it... a full black one and keeps bothering my cat his name is Leia. I keep him inside my closed compund, dad doesn’t want him inside, he has full ventilation and stuff but there’s this black cat that keeps bothering him, one day this black cat was assaulting my cat, and idk if it’s friendly or whatever it is, and it’s making a sound called “trilling” I came to know about it when when googled, trilling in a cat means a friendly and welcoming sound and I have no idea what to make this black cat’s behaviour. Need help before something worse happens.

Is your cat fixed?

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
What I am thinking is: You have an unfixed male cat and the black kitty is a unfixed female who is in heat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rdjhere

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What I am thinking is: You have an unfixed male cat and the black kitty is a unfixed female who is in heat.
I checked black cat is a adult male, probably 3-4 years old