Feral Kittens

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That just made my day! Thanks for sharing!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snuffy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Gothic...The lady who took them (the feral kittens) mostly just takes hard to place adult cats. And she had a beauty of a black cat there when I dropped off the kittens. I hated to give them up as I took them in for one night since mom was getting spayed the next day. I got attached to them that quick! I even named one Petey (because he looked like the dog from The Little Rascals) I would have loved to have kept him but with 7 other cats in the house just couldn't do it. As soon as I brought the kittens in all my other cats moved upstairs and only came down to eat and hiss occasionally at the kittens. I felt so guilty doing this but I know they will go to good homes. I can just imagine what mom's going to do when she gets home. She will be like the wild cat she is and go nuts looking for them. I feel bad for her but at least she won't be having anymore kittens.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure there is a little spot in your heart that feels empty withour the kittens, but you can do only so much. We all know our limits. You have a wonderful heart to care for the ferals this way. God bless! You're an angel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snuffy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks Jeanie, if I had my way I would live on a farm and take all the animals in but I guess that just isn't meant to be for me so I will do what I can with what I have but I sure miss the little buggers.