Female Cat Names

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
I will surly be adopting some new furry family members in the near future. I'm starting with a clean slate, so for the first or first couple of kitties, I'm not too concerned about getting male or female or both.
Having said that, I have several male cat names that I love, but I can't seem to think of a female cat name that jumps out at me. The final choice will be made when I meet her, because it needs to suit her, but I would like some ideas on female cat names, if a female is in the cards for me.

LisaT.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How about Cassie, Missy, Purrcilla, Cleo, Princess, Dolly, or Samantha...just a few suggestions! :) You'll know when you get to know her personality! Have fun with your new kitty, no matter what sex your baby is!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always said that if Toffee were a girl, I would've named him Bastet after the Egyptian cat goddess because of the way he sits (he's always in a very poised, elegant and regal position!).
Some other girl favourites of mine are Luna (especially for black or silver/grey cats), Lyra (for grey/silver cats like the constellation), Cleo and Muffin.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I usually wait until I meet the cat and see what works for them. Nightfury didn't have a name for three months, was Coal for a week, then Toothless for a day before being nameless again for a month and finally Nightfury. Rocket is a girl but trust me, Rocket is the perfect name for her. Oh boy, is it every perfect on so many levels.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had three females-Sophie, Belle, and Selene. Relatives have had Emma, Bertha, Ginger, Phoebe, Lottie, Millie, Dory, and countless others.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The next female will be named Daphne if I am able to name her. Right now we are working on names from "Charmed" we have a Piper and a Phoebe, so that leaves a Pru (Prudence) and a Paige.

We might not be able to get those other names though since we are crossing our fingers that there are no more intact females out there. There aren't any that I know of! But I do love the name Phoebe. Maybe I'll get a new guitar and name it Phoebe...could work for a goldfish or another snake too.