Female Cat Is Behaving Strange?

nyny

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I have a cat called Sophie. In January Sophie had three kittens during the night, she didnt clean them though so all of them died. [emoji]128542[/emoji] we took her to the vet where they did an emergency c-section in which three more kittens were delivered and she got spayed. They were very weak and two died. She didn't display any motherly instict and we had to bottle feed the kitten. A few days after she started taking care of the kitten and we didn't have to feed him anymore. About 3 weeks ago the kitten went to his new home. This morning she came running in and went straight to my room(where she and the baby were kept) and she made an awful sound. She haven't left my room since, which is strange because our cats mever go to my room.

Do you think it's something to be concerned about? Any ideas why she's acting this way?
Thanks!

raficat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does she go outside? It sounds like something did scare her. Give her love and reassurance and let her hide til she feels better, and if she goes outdoors, monitor that and watch to see that nothing threatens her.