Felix and...DA BIRD!!

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I went out on a 'spoil Felix' trip today and found Da Bird...I decided to get him one to see what all the hype was about.

Felix is already a very playful boy who likes toys, but did he like Da Bird?

He gives it a big paws up!
Afterwards he got some liver treats for being such a good hunter, and now he's resting for another round later tonight.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
So glad that Felix loves his new toy so much! [emoji]128077[/emoji]. That first photo is priceless. That's how all mine look too! Paul and Chula go nuts over Da Bird. Have fun!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a review link for Da Bird
[product="18617"]Da Bird Cat Toy  [/product]
@Pompy I also recommend the Neko Fly.  I got the dragonfly for my cats for Christmas and Fluffy is constantly asking to play with it.

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All we have to say is Bird and walk to cupboard it is hidden in. Instant attention from all four. They love it more than any other toy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Here is a review link for Da Bird
[product="18617"]Da Bird Cat Toy  [/product]
@Pompy I also recommend the Neko Fly.  I got the dragonfly for my cats for Christmas and Fluffy is constantly asking to play with it.
Thanks, I'll have to check it out!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Da Bird is cheaper at a pet store. And there's another feather-on-a-wand made by I 
 Cats. I like it better than Da Bird because the long wand doesn't come in two pieces (which fall apart a lot), and it has a small chain on the end that you can snap feathers on and off. You need that because the cats will eventually chew up the feathers, and you can get replacements. The string on my Da Bird has gotten so short that Mingo doesn't much like it any more, but he goes wild over the  I 
 Cats. He also knows the closet I keep the wand in, and I can hardly get it out before he starts jumping around.