Feliway Multi Cat

photogirl843

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know if the multi cat refills work in the original diffusers? I have 3 diffusers and want to try the multi cat refill, but didn't know if I needed to get another diffuser. Sometimes I see a new shaped one, but other times I see the original "dome" shaped one. 

If they fit the old ones, I can just get a pack of refills, and maybe one extra diffuser. 

Edit to add:

Granted, I can't find the dang things in stock anywhere it seems...

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So long as the bottle shape/size is compatible I can't see a problem. It's important to make sure you have the right style of plug in though. Hope that makes sense :)

ceva

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The Feliway MultiCat new and old style diffuser and refills are not interchangeable.  I've attached a photo of the new diffuser and refill to help you match the right components. We apologize for the tough time you have had finding them. These started shipping to veterinary clinics a few weeks ago, so you should be able to obtain the new version very soon.  If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team at 800-999-0297. They are available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time.)

Thanks for using Feliway products!  

Ceva Animal Health