Feeding Schedule !

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I also have a 5 month old kitten.

During the week my husband and I are both working, he gets 2 wet meals (morning and evening) and he gets some kibble to graze on during the day. Friday to Sunday (when we are off) he gets 3 canned meals a day. Before bed, he always gets as much kibble as he wants. I try to let him have around 400 calories per day.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I am currently fostering two 5 month old kittens.
They're getting a 3oz can split between them in two bowls, in the morning and evening.
They're also splitting about 1 cup of kitten kibble daily.
Only problem is that with two of them, I can't tell exactly who is eating how much. But they almost always leave a little behind in the wet bowls, so I'm hoping that means they're both satisfied.

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat is happy to eat on a schedule and I am happy, because a cat on a food schedule is a cat that doesn't pester for food. Until you are 30 seconds late with the feeding, of course. And IF you are strict about the schedule. Also, on the rare occasions when they do give you that song and dance about how they've never been fed ever, you don't have to feel guilty because you know when you fed them and how much.

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boys are fed five times a day.
Yep.
I'm a sucker.
Wow my dh thinks 4 is bad. We have no life and have to be home to feed them lol. I tried 3 but had to split the 11 PM feeding and add a feeding after 2pm

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat is happy to eat on a schedule and I am happy, because a cat on a food schedule is a cat that doesn't pester for food. Until you are 30 seconds late with the feeding, of course. And IF you are strict about the schedule. Also, on the rare occasions when they do give you that song and dance about how they've never been fed ever, you don't have to feel guilty because you know when you fed them and how much.
Lol mine still bother me for food. I tell them they need a watch lol