Favourite indoor cat toy......The Window

kordron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Now that spring is coming ( yes it is coming) all the little creatures are coming out more and my girl is going mad. She races around the apartment window to window meowing at me when she sees any of them.

Anyone else have their kitties(indoor or outdoor) getting all hyped up over the spring critters emerging more often?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My calico just brought in a frog. Everybody (including the dog) joined in the game of "lets see how high this froggie jumps". It lasted for about 5 minutes. The frog leaped to freedom via an open window. 

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! We have a little elevated bay window in the front of the apartment with a tree full of birds near by. The kitties sit/sleep there half the day. It is fun to watch them get so excited they twitch and chatter. We also have a huge sliding glass window in the back that their cat tree is in front of. We have been getting a ton of June bugs as of late and often we leave the porch light on to attract them because the kitties love watching them so much.

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're on the tenth floor of an apartment, and when we first moved in last September, our one cat went nuts watching the pigeons come and go. Those guys are brazen! We have three huge windows that literally make up the entire wall of our living room, so he runs back and forth and sneaks up behind the heater. I think he's only bumped the window with his face once... we'll see how our new kitty takes to the pigeons as it gets warmer here.