Favorite toys... does color matter?

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have 3 indoor cats and plenty of toys around the house for each of them. They really love playing with these little toy mice, which come in 3 colors; dark brown, grey and white. They're nothing special, no catnip or sounds, just stuffed toy mice. The interesting thing I noticed is that each cat favors a certain color mouse. I have tried placing all 3 in front of them at the same time and they always go for their favorite color. Anyone else notice anything like this with your cats?

lollie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes. Koshka has a red/green feather attachment for a wand I got off of an internet site. She goes insane for it, and never has cared that much for other feather toys. I got her a couple of different colors in it, exact but for the colors. No dice. Unfortunately, they don't make the red/green anymore.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes. Koshka has a red/green feather attachment for a wand I got off of an internet site. She goes insane for it, and never has cared that much for other feather toys. I got her a couple of different colors in it, exact but for the colors. No dice. Unfortunately, they don't make the red/green anymore.
Christmas will be coming soon. Maybe they'll have red and green ones then.