Favorite Cat Toys?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the suggestions! The 3 way tunnel is one of their favorites!

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For something with a battery, nothing beats a laser pointer.

Non-battery toys they play with by themselves are plastic springs, squeaky mice, and milk jug rings.
Oh yes, all 4 of my Cats love milk jug rings. Patch and Alana love the cardboard tubes from TP or paper towel rolls, though Alana likes to rip anything made of cardboard apart and scatter the bits all over the place.

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 275839
3 cats. Hard to tell with so many toysView attachment 275838
OK let's see: two on the floor by the tv and one in the cat bed in the middle of the pic? To the right of the bed by an orange bowl it looks like the head of a black cat? And my fifth one was a possible black cat with white chest sitting on the arm of the chair facing the tv? I'm sure you can set me straight here...lol!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
20181103_192740.jpg
OK let's see: two on the floor by the tv and one in the cat bed in the middle of the pic? To the right of the bed by an orange bowl it looks like the head of a black cat? And my fifth one was a possible black cat with white chest sitting on the arm of the chair facing the tv? I'm sure you can set me straight here...lol!
Pic as taken at night so you can't see them. Here's a day pic . My apt is dark
20190301_122414.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My lifetime of living with many cats has taught me that the battery-operated ones are the least favorite of all. They might be interested for a few moments, but once they know what it can do, they're on to the next thing. Cats are very social. They crave our attention. They love when we play with them with interactive toys such as Cat Dancer and da Bird. But DIY things like boxes, paper bags, crinkled up paper or foil balls, etc., are great, as are catnip-filled toys, twinkle balls, foam rubber cat toy balls, those cat springs and jacks, etc. Laser pointers are popular, and they are interactive.
*Let's all move to maggie101 maggie101 's house. She's got a Paradise for cats there!!!*:lolup:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My lifetime of living with many cats has taught me that the battery-operated ones are the least favorite of all. They might be interested for a few moments, but once they know what it can do, they're on to the next thing. Cats are very social. They crave our attention. They love when we play with them with interactive toys such as Cat Dancer and da Bird. But DIY things like boxes, paper bags, crinkled up paper or foil balls, etc., are great, as are catnip-filled toys, twinkle balls, foam rubber cat toy balls, those cat springs and jacks, etc. Laser pointers are popular, and they are interactive.
*Let's all move to maggie101 maggie101 's house. She's got a Paradise for cats there!!!*:lolup:
You should check out my patio. I have 2 bird feeders and a hanging platform for peanuts. Gobs of birds my cats enjoy watching

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Most cats love the
Yeowww! Catnip Toy, Yellow Banana
from amazon. its not battery powered, but just look at the reviews to see happy kitties.
EVERY cat I have given a banana too has loved them...gave my sister's 4 cats their own banana over Superbowl weekend-each one was curled up on the floor biting/licking/rolling it was hilarious..the oldest cat spent hours with her banana...I have yet to see a cat who doesn't like them.

Honeybee likes the laser pointer and those fuzzy mice with rattle in them. She bites the tails off then carries them around the house then punts them under all the furniture/oven/washer then whines to me when they go bye-bye. I have a wooden yard stick I use to fish out the mice..she sits there staring intently waiting for me to chuck them across the room which she runs after them like a nut..I can spend hours tossing mice around the house...that's her favorite thing..

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EVERY cat I have given a banana too has loved them...gave my sister's 4 cats their own banana over Superbowl weekend-each one was curled up on the floor biting/licking/rolling it was hilarious..the oldest cat spent hours with her banana...I have yet to see a cat who doesn't like them.

Honeybee likes the laser pointer and those fuzzy mice with rattle in them. She bites the tails off then carries them around the house then punts them under all the furniture/oven/washer then whines to me when they go bye-bye. I have a wooden yard stick I use to fish out the mice..she sits there staring intently waiting for me to chuck them across the room which she runs after them like a nut..I can spend hours tossing mice around the house...that's her favorite thing..
EVERY cats' house should have a yardstick! Essential! :lolup:;)

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently Patch likes.....firewood? She will use it as a scratcher, then bite off bits of bark and bat them around the floor.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I heard a lot about the banana toy, since you say almost every cat has enjoyed it odds are our probably will to. I have to get it, thanks!

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to look at the ripple rug website, and Baby Girl demands one and I'm demanding a little kitten like they had shown playing and sleeping on the rug.
Make sure it's an Amazon Prime listing...:dancingblackcat: