Favorite Cat Toy

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlotte absolutely loves my old, beat up scrunci hair tie. It's the fabric type. Izzie's doesn't seem to have a favorite toy yet. She's still fascinated with everything.

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Sometimes she drops them in the water bowl
yas does that too with the crinkle balls...they sit in there and soak then she decides to pull them out and....yea...the dye runs to my carpet...nice lol so i threw out the crinkle balls b/c i have oatmeal color carpet...not very pretty with big green and red spots on it! lol

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for the Cat Dancer. All my boys love it. (I have to keep it hidden or Forest will love it to pieces in no time flat.) It's the only toy that even catches Couch Potato Tailer's interest these days.

kpullings

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just picked up that laser pointer for Jack, my big playful boy. If he sees it in my hand he's already ready to play. It's great for giving him exercise and getting him to run around. He's usually attacking my girl Kali but the laser pointer has made her life easier too.

doc-n-samsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rabbits Feet! (I know, I know, not the most "pc" of things) If you're out and about and you come across those old fashioned rabbits feet keychains, pick one up......my cats used to go nuts for them! I've been on the look out for one for months (can't find them anymore it seems). I apologize to the bunny lovers...

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now, Oscar's favorite is a furry mouse that squeaks like a real mouse when he smacks it! Annoying but it keeps him entertained. We have to put it up all night or he keeps us up. He gets the quiet toys at night.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its all about those furry mice with Emmett. I know when I move out of this place I'll have a large box full of them. I've gotten tired of looking for them so I just buy him more

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The FOUR I have now LOVE Da Bird and ANY of the feathers on a poll! Panther loves feathers no matter how they come BUT he also loves my cross!

kittymomto3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's so funny how different cats can be.

Chloe loves balls... especially the soft soccer balls and christmas balls (I had such a hard time keeping them on the tree last Christmas!)

Suki loves chasing the ball that rolls around on the circle track with the cardboard scratchpad in the middle. She's funny-she actually gets so excited she claps when she stops the ball!

Daisy is brand new, so we're still adjusting (I'm not even sure the name is going to stick... she doesn't seem like a Daisy). She has taken an interest in the feather on a stick toy, but we'll see what she really likes once we get used to each other.

I think I'm going to look into The Cat Dancer and Da Bird... they sound fun!

Mimi