Fancy Feast Naturals Vs Classic

Christophershooman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anybody know the real difference between the two types of these foods. I know the medleys have a lot of bad stuff. Christopher was being fed fancy feast classic in the shelter and I am wanting to see if the naturals are a better choice. ?

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Naturals has no artificial flavors and colouring, and it has named meat as opposed to meat by products in classic pate. So the naturals May be a better choice if you can afford it. But in my opinion there are some better foods in their price range.
The best thing about fancy feast classic pate styles is the price and the fact it’s very decent, meat only food within this price. But I’m actually concerned by artificial ingredients they use.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah:….I have heard that some cats that loved the original FF do not take to the Gourmet Naturals line because it lacks the artificial flavoring. Mine love the stuff.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah:….I have heard that some cats that loved the original FF do not take to the Gourmet Naturals line because it lacks the artificial flavoring. Mine love the stuff.
I think I've been feeding our cats the FF Naturals pates for a month or two now and they've started to like them as much as the regular FF Classics. Like She's a witch She's a witch , I can't say I'm happy the Classics foods have the artificial ingredients, so I hope FF adds more non-fish pates.

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do any of the FF Naturals come without fish? I looked at Chewy but they all seem to contain fish

Liapluridon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We tried the FF naturals, and both of our cats liked them just as much as the regular FF pate. Worth a try if you're on the fence!

Frank123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's the situation with my adult cat Cali. She only eat FF cat food. She mostly gets the classic pate and likes just about all the flavors.
However, when I tried the Gourmet Naturals on her, she just takes a few nibbles, if at all, then walks away.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I should try these. Cocoa will pretty much only eat the Classics. We used to have a large rotation of food when Casper was with us, but even then she really preferred FF over everything, even all the expensive gourmet foods he'd eat. The Naturals does look somewhat better. Maybe I'll add a few to my next Chewy shipment and see how she feels about it. She certainly is picky but that translates also into low maintenance since I can always count on her eating the FF.