Fancy Feast Creamy Delights Chicken Feast

Vega's Dad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I added it to Vega's rotation recently. The ingredients are good for FF except added colour. Not sure about milk but it shouldn't be an issue for rotation. Vega only eats pate and I give her more Turkey & giblets /less Tender liver & chicken. Turkey & giblets has the best ingredients of FF, IMO, but it's imported with unknown origin. Tender liver is made in US but the first ingredient is liver. Vega prefers Tender liver over Turkey but Creamy Delights Chicken Feast has become her new favorite :)
BTW, I'm in Canada and did not notice any change of FF. It smells the same and Vega likes it the same. Wish other brands learn the magic...:headshake:

Ingredients:
Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products, Poultry Broth, Fish, Milk, Artificial and Natural Flavours, Added Colour, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals, Salt, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamins

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We're using this as well, now and then since the Big Guy demands it and isn't very excited about other brands (using toppers helps, somewhat --sigh--).
The products we're able to buy here in the States have a lot more ingredients which is really a shame especially the menadione, so your furbaby is fortunate!