Family Dollar recalls 430 items across the US, except for HI and AL

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried to read the list, it's long and small and there is a lot of pollen today. I did not see cat or dog food or products in the list, but there are a lot of things one uses, cleaning, personal, the things that many can no longer buy at the major stores. Therefore, I thought it might not be a bad thing to post this. I've seen nothing about it before tonight. This is separate from the cat and dog food recalls of last winter and spring. Among others Colgate and Dove were mentioned.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I tried to read the list, it's long and small and there is a lot of pollen today. I did not see cat or dog food or products in the list, but there are a lot of things one uses, cleaning, personal, the things that many can no longer buy at the major stores. Therefore, I thought it might not be a bad thing to post this. I've seen nothing about it before tonight. This is separate from the cat and dog food recalls of last winter and spring. Among others Colgate and Dove were mentioned.

[/URL]
Thank you for the heads up.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you.. I really do not trust the Family Dollar chain.. I know a lot of people do buy food and stuff there.. but...
There are Dollar Stores around me. I go there, just for non food things: cards, decoration stuff.. I am careful to wash anything washable, before using.
It may be me, but I was brought up to look at the how the store is maintained.

I went into one store, only once.. in and out. It smelt of mothballs and poison!! and looked so junky.. I walked right out..
You cannot be too careful..