Purraise
LoL!
i think you love it
!

winwin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am 72, love cats, my wife, my home, my leisure, my hobbies (not necessarily in the order shown) and life in general, and am amazed that God has blessed me to the extent he has, 'cause I sure don't deserve it, but am grateful, nonetheless.

I like this forum, too ! !

Leonard

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Oh good I'm not the only one. This is going to sound really stupid - but I've been reading the last of the Dark Tower novels since before Christmas - because if I finish it.....that's it....no more Roland of Gilead unless I start reading them all over again. Sheesh - how old am I? You'd have thought I would have grown out of this by now
Oh God, I am not alone! I didnt' get mine until Christmas, but I'm only half way through it, just because I hate to see it end!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought of a new one in class today!

I love reading. Love it with a passion and can get really into my books. When I was younger my mother once caught me reading in the shower... she caused me to drop the book and ruin it (it was Izzy Willy Nilly which I still love to this day)!

I also used to read in class... put the book in my lap in my school book. And I found myself trying to do this today in class because I was really into a book I was reading! I guess old habits never die!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

LoL!
i think you love it
!
Yes, Fwan, I really do. It's just the way people have answered....so matter-of-fact and truthful. It reveals so much, I love it. I go to it immediately in the Lounge when it pops up.