EXTREME BEHAVIOR REHOMING IF IT WONT STOP

crazycatlady19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat of 2 years was going to get rehomed until my boyfriend stepped in and said hed leave me if I got rid of him. In the past day since my boyfriend left for work and went to his friends house, he has: attacked the oldest female cat 20+ times, pooped on his favorite jacket, peed only inches from me sat in it and kicked me when I tried to put him in the cage, meowed excessively, fought all the other cats for food, threw up on bfs favorite hat from overeating, broke the bedroom door by headbutting it so hard the latch broke, clawed the other door, knoked over a very expensive personal deep fryer full of oil, ripped down the blinds and keeps attacking his son. He has never been like this but I'm seriously considering getting rid of him. Someone please help

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Sorry you having these problems with your cat.

First is he neutered ? What you are describing sounds very much like an entire male cat with raging hormones. Neutering him ASAP will settle him down - it will take a few weeks for it to work though, the hormones need time to get out of his system before you start seeing improvement. ;)

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Which cat are you talking about?  I have seen a few posts from you with lots of different cats.  You had posted before that the cats were going to get spayed/neutered soon.  Have any of the cats been spayed/neutered? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatlady19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
His appointment to get spayed is next week but its the oldest male. The oldest female is spayed and the other female is bred anytime I have enough people needing napoleon cats but he doesnt seem interested at all even when shes in heat he ignores her. He hasnt done anything since my boyfriend came home but I know he did have seperation anxiety. I dont understand it because he got seperation anxiety after being gone from me for 3 days but my boyfriend has been gone over a year and is only home maybe 4-5 days out of the week only to really sleep