- Sep 6, 2018
- Reaction score
- NE Ohio
I love Phryne! The name and the character!5. A Lady Detective from Australia who solves murders in the 1920's
1) The doctor on "Firefly"
2) A quiet witch on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" who had her brain manipulated
3) A poem by Longfellow
4) The author of "Pippi Longstocking"
5) The second name of the author of "The Last of the Mohicans" but with an extra "n"
6) A pilot in the newer "Star Wars" films
7) Socrates's wife (one of them) who was probably not as ill-tempered as she has been depicted
8) The Dragon of the West
9) A Norse goddess who had a chariot pulled by cats
10) An opaque micro-granular quartz that provides protection and absorbs negative energy, also a character from "The Road to Avonlea" (Not named after a vampire)
11) Messenger to the Greek gods and goddess of the rainbow
12) A type of coniferous trees and shrubs associated with wisdom, loveliness, good health, and protection
I did not name the last three, but they suit the cats.