Exersist Cat Vomit

inkxpencil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there, I have a 9 year old female cat named Rory. Over the past few days she has been vomiting a lot. At first I thought it was because I left her over the weekend with my boyfriend, and that she was upset that I was gone. But even now that I have returned she is still throwing up. She has thrown up at least once a day for days. Yesterday she threw up about 12 times. She kept her dinner down last night, but threw up already this morning after she was fed.

She is acting like her normal self, just leaving a lot of messes for us.

She has been on soft food for years and we have not switched her food.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:yeah: Absolutey agree. Rory needs to see a vet ASAP. Repeated vomiting , especially to this degree, is highly concerning. A vet can find the root cause, and re hydrate her (something that is bound to be necessary after vomiting this much for this long). Make an emergency appointment and get Rory seen today!:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Treapalmer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Also, is she pooping? My cat did that kind of vomiting when he was constipated. Had to get 2 enemas, poor boy, and sub-Q fluids, but then he was fine.

Definitely get her to the vet ASAP because if she can't keep food or water down, she'll get worse.

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::sickcat: