Announcement Exciting News: Re-launching Our Newsletter + Special Bonus! 🎉

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so excited! :hyper:

We're about to (re-)launch our newsletter. This time around, emails will be coming from the fabulous Felicity Tailsworth, a fictional character that embodies the knowledge and spirit of TheCatSite.com!

Felicity will be delivering a delightful mix of cat care tips, "did you know" tidbits, fun moments, and more, straight to your inbox.

We'll be adding a subscription button on the forum soon, but as our valued forum members, you're getting a special head start in this thread.

As a bonus for signing up, you'll receive a FREE cat care factsheet. This exclusive resource includes our top 21 cat care tips, curated from the wealth of knowledge shared on our forums over the last 23 years. Yes, we've been around that long, and we couldn't have done it without you!

To get early access to the newsletter and claim your free cat care factsheet, simply follow these steps:

1. Click here and fill in the form with your name (optional) and email.
  2. Check your inbox for a confirmation email and click the link inside.
  3. After clicking the link, you'll be redirected to the cat care cheatsheet PDF, which you can save to your computer.
If you don't receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder and other email tabs.

Please note that the newsletter subscription is separate from your forum membership. The current "newsletter" checkbox in your profile settings is a legacy feature from the old newsletter and will be removed soon. To subscribe to this newsletter, you'll need to use the form. If you wish to unsubscribe any time, just use the one-click unsubscribe link provided in every email.

The newsletter subscription is 100% free!

Thank you for your continued support and for making our forum a fantastic community for cat lovers. I can't wait to share our newsletter with you, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Here faster than Lila hearing a shaking treat bag :lol:
Subscribed! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What did you all think about today's email? Felicity would love to get some feedback!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason, I did not receive it.. I will check my other email account.. just in case...

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
i needed the advice about keeping cal from sneaking out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
For some reason, I did not receive it.. I will check my other email account.. just in case...
If you still can't find it, please PM me and let me know which email you used to sign up with. I can track it down and see what's showing up on our end of things.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
If you still can't find it, please PM me and let me know which email you used to sign up with. I can track it down and see what's showing up on our end of things.
I got it later this morning.. thank you..