Everyone needs love....right?

cr4zyc4tl4dy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, those poor animals!!! 

Thank you for taking her to your home & away from those awful people. She's absolutely adorable.. I can't believe someone could treat such a sweet little thing so horribly.

I definitely would have given them a piece of my mind also. Cruelty to animals is just NOT acceptable.

Please keep us updated with pictures!!! And good luck on finding a name for her! 
 I always go through a zillion names before I'm able to finally find the right one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They had a tortie/calico mix tail less one there last Winter, I have never ever seen anything like her, she was the most beautiful cat I think I've ever seen....we were there selling tickets for something Dakin was running in and I plain out asked them if I could have her...

They laughed and said NO, when I first went to go look at these kittens, I asked where she was and they said she was one of the ones that the fox got....grrrrrr.  The man comes to my house often to pick up his fish when him and Craig do a fish order and he fell in love with Oliver (my Siamese) so he went out and bought 3 Siamese and he's already bred one......and he also has 2 female Abyssinian kittens that he plans on breeding....grrrrrr!  Anyways enough of my rant, here's my new precious girly...sorry about the eye gunks, I havent cleaned her face yet, surprisingly she doesnt mind me cleaning her up at all. I already notice a HUGE difference in her fur, she doesn't smell nearly as bad, her little nails are still filthy though, slowly but surely she will be spotless!

Sitting up pretty!

Getting sleepy and ready to have a nap!

Last edited:

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and yes that is a mattress on the floor, haha. We have her in Dakin's room and the other 2 boys were upset because he got to sleep with her and they didn't so we moved another mattress in there so all 3 boys can sleep with her at night time....she cries when she's left alone so this works!

Although they were up something to 6 this morning playing with her, haha

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH MY :thud: - What a darling, sweet little doll :love:. And I am sure the kids are having a wonderful time with her. :clap::clap::clap::clap: Kitten's are just TOOOOOOO much fun. :D

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: For all of the barn kitties - my heart is going out to them ...

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is sweet, isn't she?!?1  My heart melts everytime I snuggle or watch her play....she's purring now and it's like music to my ears!

Not only the kitties need TCS vibes but everything :(

My friend went there a few weeks ago to take their grandaughter back (she had her over for a playdate) and there was 2 dead chickens in the field....the lady said "oh, I knew that one over there died, but not the other one"...

No big deal to them.

They also do dog grooming but yet they wouldnt let me go into their basement where they do grooming.....as if I would ever take any of my animals there!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WHAT :shocked: Who would even bring their dog anywhere near that property :confused:. They really are terrible people :eek:nfire: and seem so cold-hearted. :mad:

But you have your little sunshine :sun: to make you smile. You saved her :D :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do and Im so glad we have her!

Surprisingly a few people DO take their dogs there, I know of 3 and they're well aware of what goes on there, it also doesn't bother them to just drop their dog off at the door and walk away.

Where I take Dixie, you walk right into her dog grooming place and I always sit there and chit chat and even play with the dogs (she also runs a doggy daycare) for a while....very friendly, you have full view of her kennels, tubs and you can even stand there and watch her do all her groomings....I love it!

If someone met me at the door and wouldn't let me come any further that would raise ALOT of red flags IMO.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is such a sweetie and so lucky to have adopted you! 

And it is true about tail less cats. We have quite a few tail less and 1/2 tails barn cats and some do have problems keeping their bum clean (apparently they have bobcat blood in them or something). The vet said it has something to do with a muscle at the base of where their tail should be not developing. They aren't able to give that extra "flick" to fully get everything out. One of our barn cats we named A$$hole for the simple reason we spent his first summer constantly cleaning his butt! 

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
   She is absolutely precious
! What a little angel you have rescued
. I think you found a kitty lover for life
!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG those people are HORRID! :eek:nfire: It's so upsetting to feel so helpless. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

But WHAT a baby doll she is, and the difference in her eyes is NIGHT AND DAY! :heart3: :sun: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: And aren't your boys just precious! :clap:

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a HUGE difference in her, she is starting to act like a real kitten now and if Im sitting in the room with her she will jump up and crawl into my lap....she is just too cute!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Turtle (who we've actually been calling Skidder, LOL) has her appoitnemt to get spayed in a few weeks, can't believe my baby is growing up!

Here's some new pics of her

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Robin.  She has adjusted sooooooo well and is growing to be such the perfect little lady

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhhhh my goodness... she is so gorgeous.  So, so, so gorgeous.  My favorite cats are orange tabbies, solid black, and calicos for sure!!!  What a sweet, classic calico face.  Love that black kiss on her nose!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, what a little sweet pea she is!  I love the first picture, it looks like her little tongue is sticking out a little.

Yes, it is crazy what they call acceptable isn't it? 
   Those people are disgusting! Sounds like a LOT of red flags! I wonder if the ASPCA would do anything about the other stuff. I wonder if they would let them into the basement?

Just saw the newest pictures you posted.  Wow, she's getting to be a "big girl" now.  :)  So cute!

Last edited:

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The SPCA have been called on them a few times. I volunteered there one day and told them all about them and they said they checked everything out...everyone has food, water and shelter, besides that there is nothing that they can do :(

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That just sucks! Ridiculous!  You would think that because they have had several people complain, they would try & find SOMETHING to snag them with.
 That's just to bad.  :(

The SPCA have been called on them a few times. I volunteered there one day and told them all about them and they said they checked everything out...everyone has food, water and shelter, besides that there is nothing that they can do :(