Every Day Is Something New When You Have A Kitten

catloverlady

My cat is a princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
So my kitten is now a little over 6 months old and she's getting to be an even better jumper. I have this tall stand where my Betta fish was in his tank. The tank was all closed in and I even covered the back part with cardboard, but low and behold my cat a few days ago decided she can finally jump up there! She was walking back and forth on the stand and pawing at the tank, which scared my Betta fish a lot. I didn't let this happen long before getting my Betta moved into a safe place where my cat can't get to him at all. My Betta did hurt his dorsal fin a bit but the good news is it's already getting a bit better.

So my question for you guys is, has your cat ever bothered another pet of yours so much that you had to move that pet to another room?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes, and pretty much the same thing - this was some time ago, and that kitten was a total kittenish kitten LOL. The poor betta fish was having a time, so in short order different arrangements were made :thumbsup:

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, I used to have 3 cats and 4 rats..... so Yes, very much so. :lol: But I didn’t have to move the rats, I just had to keep the cats out of that room. Easier said than done, since they would hide in there any chance they got.

Hugospal

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had a parakeet at one point and my old cat pulled her cage down on to the floor, bird squawking and fluttering (it pretty much fell on him). He was afraid of the bird after that and never came near her again. The bird was fine.