Escaped Convict

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MSN

I don't know if anyone here is in the same area of Pennsylvania as this guy. It sounds like he is getting more brazen and has no intentions of going quietly.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Antonio65 Antonio65 we are not overwhelmed with Italian criminals. 😂 I'm not laughing at you, it's just that even though I went to school with some Italians (and this was after moving from Italy), I don't think I ever met a single one while working in prison. denice denice I agree. Desperate people do desperate things. I hope for, but don't really expect, a good outcome (capture without further incident.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finally, it took two weeks. I guess there was a lot of wooded area which made it difficult. They had the area virtually locked down. Schools were closed and they told people to stay inside with everything locked. Of course, it isn't possible for everyone to stay at home. At least it didn't turn into a hostage situation.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw last night that he'd managed to get a gun but as brazen as it was it also looked desperate.

I was SO relieve to see he has been captured when I got up this morning. All those people can breath a sigh of relief as well as his victim's family. I can't imagine what they were going though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He was wanted for murder in Brazil which is why he came to the U.S. His girlfriend here threatened to turn him in which is why he killed her. She obviously didn't know who she was dealing with.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
margecat margecat I was wondering how close he was to you.

Thankfully, they caught him. Hopefully, they'll keep a closer eye on him this time.

I thought that the police taking all those pictures of him surrounded by the PSP was tacky...at best. Like souvenir pictures.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard on TV the canine, Yoda, bit him on the top of the head! i guess they grab whatever they can! Good riddance. I am so glad he is captured. To murder in front of her children is evil. He was a desperate criminal in a desperate situation. I am so thankful he didn't kill anyone else........