Resolved Error Message

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been randomly getting an error message when I post a reply in the Health and Behavior Forums. It is not all the time but it has been going on for about 3-4 days on both my computer and my cell phone. The error says oopsie the page got eaten temporarily and to try again later. Sometimes my reply shows up any way other times it does not. I do not know how to do screen shots to post the actual error. Any advice on what is causing this issue. I am now copying anything longer than a few sentences into Word so I do not have to re-type things. I am able to eventually copy the post from Word back into the thread without any problems. I am not having any log-in issues or issues with replying outside of those two forums. I also posted in the What's On Your Mind thread in the lounge to see if anyone else is having this issue too. I pasted the error message below. I just got this message a moment ago on my last reply in the Health Forum but the reply still went through this time.

Please enter a valid message.

Oopsie! Our office cat must have eaten the page you're looking for! Sorry about that! You can go back or visit the homepage again. If you're just looking for something interesting to learn about cats, here are a few of our favorite articles:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It happened a couple of times yesterday late morning. Last night I was able to post just fine. I will let you know if it happens again when I try to reply to your message. It seems like it is completely random since it is not every time I try to post. My reply to you went through fine. I have not tried to post in the health or behavior forums yet today.

I was able to post in both forums a minute ago. I will provide further updates if the error message comes back.

Last edited:

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got the exact same error message again when posting in the nutrition forum. The reply went through but I am not sure why I am getting this message again.

Just got the same message a 2nd time when replying in the behavior forum. My reply went through this time also.

Last edited:

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got this error message again posting in the behavior forum. My reply did go through though. Is there anything I can try re-setting on my end to get rid of this error. I am either posting from a windows desk top computer or my I-Phone 7 Plus when this happens.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sorry about that!

Sounds like you're seeing our 404 Page not found error message (we have a message there about the cat eating pages).

Are you using the same browser from your phone and desktop? Or different ones?

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am using Safari as the browser on my I-Phone. I use Goggle Chrome as the browser on my desk top.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just now able to reply to posts in both the Health and Behavior Forums on my desk top without getting any error. I have not tried to reply to anything from phone yet and will update when I do.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to give an update about the error message I posted about in the support forum. Once updates and changes were done the error message I was getting disappeared on both my desk top and phone. I am happy to report I am no longer getting any error messages at all when I post in any of the forums.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you for the update! I'm glad this sorted itself out. We had some issues with servers along the way (not the TCS server itself) taking time to update all the aspects of the template change but I think they caught on by now. Thank you for your patience and the updates!

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update! I'm glad this sorted itself out. We had some issues with servers along the way (not the TCS server itself) taking time to update all the aspects of the template change but I think they caught on by now. Thank you for your patience and the updates!
Thank you for taking the time to follow up with me. Sometimes things happen when changes are being made that were not expected and I realize not everything can be fixed instantly. It was just a minor issue since things were still posting. I figured I would mention the issue in case it was preventing other people from being able to post replies.