Enjoying Chin Or Tummy Rubbing

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday's was a "productive" afternoon: I think I have picures for most threads, including the "most circular" one :D I am especially fond on this one, showing many of her belly's spotts :)

View attachment 217847
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Freya really looks relaxed here - almost like Liquid Bengal. dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 calls this the, "melted butter state." Moo Shu turns liquid that way now and then, but she's more like hydrofluoric acid than butter

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Freya really looks relaxed here - almost like Liquid Bengal. dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 calls this the, "melted butter state." Moo Shu turns liquid that way now and then, but she's more like hydrofluoric acid than butter
Freya stays liquid most of the time, I think, that's why she is so blurry in pictures :D

The best part of that picture is what you cannot hear: she was purring so loud it seemed impossible that big sound was comming out of her, it was almost like the sound of the tiger I heard purring a couple of years ago :)