Ellie's new cat tree

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just purchased this cat tree off Ebay, thanks to the other thread that mentioned purchasing from there. Here are some pics. I will be bringing home her brother (blue persian) in 3 weeks. I can't wait to see both of them playing on the tree.

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love that cat tree! Your baby is beautiful...looks like she loves her new tree. Offhand, do you know the name of the seller you bought it from off Ebay? I have 1 large tree now but I am thinking of a 2nd one.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a very nicely designed cat tree. I'm glad to see your cat is using it. They are definitely worth the investment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by leesali

I love that cat tree! Your baby is beautiful...looks like she loves her new tree. Offhand, do you know the name of the seller you bought it from off Ebay? I have 1 large tree now but I am thinking of a 2nd one.
The seller is playtime*workshop last week I purchased it for $136.00. What makes me sick is 2 weeks ago it went for $75.00. He starts them off at $1.00 and charges $34.99 shipping, which is way cheaper than other sellers on Ebay. Right now he has 4 different designs.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am so happy Ellie loves her tree!!! I just had to share some pictures.

P.s It is made really good (all wood and carpet).

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a fantastic tree!
Hope you got an excellent deal! More importantly, would you just look at that gorgeous little girl!
Ellie looks like she really loves it! Oh, just wait until her brother's home!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw them on e-bay also, they had some really great ones, but the shipping was more then the tree, that kinda sucks,that's a nice one you got though, petsmart and all those other pet stores are just way to high.
Oh mt I just noticed it matches her hair doesn't it? lol

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

What a fantastic tree!
Hope you got an excellent deal! More importantly, would you just look at that gorgeous little girl!
Ellie looks like she really loves it! Oh, just wait until her brother's home!
Thanks so much! I can't wait until her little brother comes home (July 7th). He is so adorable, I can't wait to post pictures.

Originally Posted by halfpint

I saw them on e-bay also, they had some really great ones, but the shipping was more then the tree, that kinda sucks,that's a nice one you got though, petsmart and all those other pet stores are just way to high. Oh mt I just noticed it matches her hair doesn't it? lol
It is pretty bad when the shipping is so much more than the item. I found a couple that wanted 80 some dollars shipping that is so crazy. Petsmart is very expensive, I saw one there I wanted for over $200 and it is not as nice as the one I bought on Ebay (and I paid $171 with delivery).

When I first brought Ellie home I bought a small condo with 1 platform (from Petsmart) I paid $60 for it, and it is small, but her little brother will like it. She uses it as a step stool to get up on the bathroom sink/counter. LOL

I did find a website that sells the same brand (Green Duck from petsmart) and it is a lot cheaper with free delivery. Here is the link if anyone is interested. http://www.stepsforpets.com/ The cat condos/trees with the color background are not Green Duck, but the ones at the bottom of the page with white backgrounds are.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nice cat tree and yay on the brother..

I cant wait til our new little persian babies come home

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ellie looks like she is loving her new tree.
I have been looking for a tree to replace my furkids shredded one that they love. Steps for Pets has one. I'm thrilled because their new replacement tree will arrive in time for their 5th birthday. Thanks so much for the link.

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Ellie looks like she is loving her new tree.
I have been looking for a tree to replace my furkids shredded one that they love. Steps for Pets has one. I'm thrilled because their new replacement tree will arrive in time for their 5th birthday. Thanks so much for the link.
Which one is that? I am looking for another one.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am buying the tree located near the bottom of the linked page....the "Half Moon Multi-Level" design in the Birch color. This one is the perfect size & design for my needs. I paid at least $75 more for it at PetCo 4 years ago...so the price is right too. I am thrilled to find another one. I hope that you find a wonderful tree for your furkids.

Thanks again Ellie's Mommy, for sharing the link. Ellie looks so cute in her new tree.

Originally Posted by elizwithcat

Which one is that? I am looking for another one.

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I am buying the tree located near the bottom of the linked page....the "Half Moon Multi-Level" design in the Birch color. This one is the perfect size & design for my needs. I paid at least $75 more for it at PetCo 4 years ago...so the price is right too. I am thrilled to find another one. I hope that you find a wonderful tree for your furkids.

Thanks again Ellie's Mommy, for sharing the link. Ellie looks so cute in her new tree.
Thanks so much and your welcome xocats! I also like the half moon multi level, I was going to buy that one before I found this one on ebay. I think I will still purchase that one so I have one on the main floor, right now the new one is in my bedroom. Also I love that the shipping is free, that is great! I can't wait to see pictures of them with their new tree.

Thank you jcat she really loves it! Her big brother (2 year old 80 pound Golden Retriever) loves watching her jump and climb on it. Sometimes I think he wants to get up there with her. LOL I wonder what he will be like when the little one comes home.

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, there goes my cat tree. I will have to take the cat to a vet again as he got his FIC symptoms back today in full swing. And knowing vets, they will charge me enough to buy 10 cat trees.

P.S. It looked good though.

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

nice cat tree and yay on the brother..

I cant wait til our new little persian babies come home
Thank you! I just saw pictures of Lily and Lace, they are so adorable!

Originally Posted by elizwithcat

Well, there goes my cat tree. I will have to take the cat to a vet again as he got his FIC symptoms back today in full swing. And knowing vets, they will charge me enough to buy 10 cat trees.
I am sorry to hear that Eliz.