Egyptian mau?

gabbers4494

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got my cat from a shelter he was about 1 when I got him. I fell in love with him because of this exotic looks. And ever since then I've been wondering what he is. The lady at the shelter said she had a cat that looked like him and he was a mau. My cat has spots on his head and back sides and stomach and they are only on the tips of the fur and you can only see when he's standing for the ones on the side. He has the weird green eyes and the 'm' on his forehead. He also looks fat but people say that's the extra skin that maus have. Please let me know what you think! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know about him being a Mau, but his "M" is wonderfully expressive! It looks like he's always raising his eyebrows. :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I got my cat from a shelter he was about 1 when I got him. I fell in love with him because of this exotic looks. And ever since then I've been wondering what he is. The lady at the shelter said she had a cat that looked like him and he was a mau. My cat has spots on his head and back sides and stomach and they are only on the tips of the fur and you can only see when he's standing for the ones on the side. He has the weird green eyes and the 'm' on his forehead. He also looks fat but people say that's the extra skin that maus have. Please let me know what you think!

I think he is a domestic,  mackerel tabby.

Very pretty, and the greenish eyes arent the most common.

Congrats!