Eggs or something falling off my cat..

catnip1601

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah I had that too and I'm freaking out because I saw them on my pillow where my cat sleeps and my first insinct was flea eggs. I questioned parents about it, who told me it was probably dried skin (dandruff). I still wasn't convinced they were just dead skin but went with it. And now weeks later I find a worm wriggling on my cat's anus area and I'm really worried that those eggs may have gotten into my hair or something o_O

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I had that too and I'm freaking out because I saw them on my pillow where my cat sleeps and my first insinct was flea eggs. I questioned parents about it, who told me it was probably dried skin (dandruff). I still wasn't convinced they were just dead skin but went with it. And now weeks later I find a worm wriggling on my cat's anus area and I'm really worried that those eggs may have gotten into my hair or something o_O
Your cat should be dewormed!  Speak to your vet about a dewormer.  It will need to be repeated 2-3 times, 2-3 weeks apart.

TeePieNhie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found these in the house too and I'm not sure if they are tape worms. I've been searching online about it and I found this video which exactly the same of what I found... with the same larvae egg posted on here. By the way... those tiny hairy worm bites. I am still finding a way to get rid of them.