Egg Yoke Lecithin

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,
I started using EYL in the middle of July. I finally have found the correct dosage, 1capsule 3x a week split between 2 meals.
This year he has had slot of Hairballs starting in March; about 6 in that amount of time.
Last year only 2 the entire year so that is why I started the EYL.
It has been over 2 weeks without any vomiting of any kind, hair or bile. Yesterday when I cleaned his litter box he had a log then 3 logs like a string of pearls attached by a rope of hair ! Yay that is the goal poop out the hair instead of upchuking it.
It made me so happy that I had to stop and think... strange when that is the highlight of your day Ha ha . I am happy knowing that this works as I am Trying to stave off IBD which I ve read that HB can be a precursor .

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Glad you found the magic formula for your little ones. With mine, one gets one full capsule every day, and the other one gets 1/2 capsule every day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you mrsgreenjeans. I guess I will need to monitor the dose and perhaps cut back during the winter months. Do you find you have to do this?

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I only adjust if they start hacking up hairballs. Then for a week or two I might add more. But this is pretty much what I give them on a consistent basis.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good to know. I ll continue3x per week then. Thank you!