Eating a variety of food

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am introducing Lucy Belle to a whole array of food, different brands, types and flavors. I seems to read some confusing articles here and there regarding what to feed. While variety is good, some claimed that we should not introduce different foods to our kitty because this can upset her stomach. Some said that this is okay as long as the transition is gradual. As for me, I just feed the new food to my kitty whenever I get them and she eats it without much trouble.

So, should I just keep on giving her different brands/flavors or should I just stick to just a few? Right now, she has tried Wellness, EVO, Natural Balance, Nutro, Merrick, Royal Canin, California Natural, and Organix. I don't plan on feeding her just one source and I love to have her eat as much variety as possible. Will this harm her in any way?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree if no tummy issues exist give her what she likeks

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Since she is tolerating the food so well, I agree, there's no reason at all not to do it. Feed her what she likes and it should also help keep her from becoming too picky. Alot of us wish our kitties could do that!