e-cigarettes, anyone here tried?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on giving up the stinky "analogs"! I'm so glad the e-cigs are working out for you. Everybody's tastes are different. I picked up some CE2s, but still don't like the warmer vapor. The repairable Bulli atomizers are perfect for me - changing the coil/wick (heating element) is actually fun.

A lot of people turn vaping into a hobby. It sounds like you've been infected with what German vapers call HWV or Haben Will Virus, i.e. Gotta Have It Virus. The symptoms lessen with time. Now that you've found your hardware, you just have to concentrate on finding your perfect liquids (software). Once you've settled on specific hardware and software, you'll reach a break-even point and start saving a lot of money. I subscribe to online suppliers' newsletters, watch for sales and stock up on the stuff I use.

Wait till you find yourself converting other smokers - I'm up to >10 people now. People ask what I've got, and if they're interested I give them web addresses to look at.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

This is what I've been using:
REVIEW OF THE BULLI A2-T REPAIRABLE ATOMISER

It really has me spoiled.
Huuuuummmmmm.... No way Josey! WAY WAY out of my league!!!!!

But! I am buried on a cloud of vape today

Here is my post on ECF:

OMG OMG OMG - You guys just about rocked my vaping World upside down!!! Now I have the perfect Cartos and the perfect Tanks! yuppie-eeeeeee!
Ok, so I placed 2 orders, one order for the Vision Deux, and one for the new Ce2 (missed the thread before placing the order - they are too fast releasing cool stuff!!!)
On a PM for Bad, I asked him for the EASIEST - I am not the mod type - I am a newby, vape with my eGO 1000 batteries, and like to fill a lot of juice, not mess with anything, and just vape. I also told him I had no flavor whatsoever from my thick juices when using my eGO-T tanks, and I am going to vacations out of the country, so I need something that I don't mess with it, and is somewhat durable -is not going to break (thus the reason for the new ce2s).
Anyways - he told me as a Lazy type of girl, to get the Vision Deux, a bottle of glue and a couple of replacement tubes...... So I did........
Here is what he sent me:
The Vision Deux, PLUS Another Vision Deux, Plus A vision Version One, Plus an extra Replacement tube, plus he doubled my order for the bottle filling tips!!!!!!!!!!!!
W-O-W
I am in love with these guys!!!!!

Now here is the Awesome part: I wanted to put this puppy to the test
So I remove the mouth tip, put the bottle filling cap on my beloved BWB applewood juice bottle, and squeeze it in.... Place the mouth tip back, battery on, vape.................. OMG
CLOUDS and CLOUDS of immediate vapor! no mess, no fiddling!
YEY! I am in apple vapor heeeeaven!
And my goodness..... TASTE....... Yey, I can taste!!!!
Thank you guys!! Yey!!! Can't wait for the Ce2s so I can vape my BWB juices on the road! yey!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and......

I can even tell the taste of apple peel on the tip of my tongue - that's what I call a pure tasting vaping experience! yeyeye!

:c lap:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

This is what I've been using:
REVIEW OF THE BULLI A2-T REPAIRABLE ATOMISER

It really has me spoiled.
BTW Tricia, how does it taste? The juice? Is it pretty clean? Do you get a lot of taste? Because with thos A/B tanks I never got any taste at all..... But I see the wicks are totally different, so that must make a World of difference!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
There's loads of taste! I change the coil about once a week, so part of it is that I always have a new atomizer without the breaking-in period. I tend to use the A2-T more than the A-2, because the tank is more convenient, but both have great taste, vapor and throat hit.

I know what you mean about the A/B tanks. I had one with great taste, but the second one bought at the same time is really blaah.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holly cow Tricia!!! I gotta say... I have been really into flavors... And I never thought I would say that! Talk about desserts, toffee... Caramel... Yummy!

But... Man, if you are into tobacco..... Holly mother of all Lords! Have you tried BWB RY4
? WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually................ The ejoker.... Applewood.... Malty toffee.... What is bad in that place???

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I picked up some disposable e-cigs with RY4 flavor for people to try - it's good, but I don't think I could vape it all day like I can the Virginia.