Duke(dixie_darlin) cat is missing - He's home

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walked outside to get in the car and he came running up to me screaming his head off! It took him a couple of seconds to come to me but I scoopped him up and ran inside. He then yelled at Brandon and demanded to be pet
Hes been perched at the top of the stairs all morning and griping at all the other cats as they go by, as usual : rollseyes: I think someone had him and he escaped because he wasnt hungry when he came home. I should also add that withen the last week of moving we have added to the family.
His name is Oreo and hes 9 months old. Our new neighbor gave hhn to us. She was allergic. Appcrenly the Welcome Wagon brings cats now lol. He looks identical to my RB girl whos name was Oreo. So that makes 5 furbabies now
Oh and 2 weeks before moving someone walking down the street asked us if we wanted a ferret. I guess he was moving and couldnt take him. So we were given cage and all! His name is Stinky... No explanation needed

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad your cat is back home and there was a happy ending to this thread! When I read these threads I think about the kitty and feel sad when there's a sad ending, or no ending.
It's good that your neighbors all like animals, maybe one of them took him in?