Duffy, from Kitten to Kat

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Most of you will remember when Duffy came home with me on July 5th. He was about 8 weeks old then. He's now 7 months. Here is a most recent pic. He's grown from sleeping on the perch to his cat jungle to stretching out full on the guest bed.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duffy sure does look cute and comfy on your bed. Is that a picture of him as a kitten in your signature? If so, he sure has grown!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Coco Maui
Duffy sure does look cute and comfy on your bed. Is that a picture of him as a kitten in your signature? If so, he sure has grown!
Yes, that's his pic in my sig. The sig pic was taken (July 6) when he was 8 weeks and about 2.3 pounds. He is now 7-mo and weighs 10.5 pounds.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWW! He makes me squeal!
He's just SO cute!!
his belly for me!

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Coco Maui
Awe! He is a big kitty at 10.5 lbs. Not chubby but muscular by the looks of it

He has beautiful markings on is face. He sort of reminds me of Hissy's trips! Here is a link to thier pics thread...http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...threadid=30304
He has Van markings. What you can't see in either pic is that he has a spot behind his right shoulder. The spot is about 2 inches in diameter. Tabby marking can be seen in the spot, as well as on his tail.

He is marked like the Trips. I think they are about the same age too. Yes, he is heavy. His weight is definately muscle (from all the climbing he does on the cat jungle.) What amazes me is his coat. I've never felt a coat like his. It is so soft, no under coat, and very dense. It repels water. He plays in a bowl of water but doesn't come away wet.

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by blondiecat
Boy he has grown
Still just a cutie pie
More pictures please.
I'll get a few more pics up soon. I haven't been taking too many shots lately. I do have some cute ones of him playing in a bowl of ice and water. When he hears the ice maker from the fridge, he comes a runnin'! Loves that ice and water he does. When the other cats are snoozing and he's feeling frisky, I get him a bowl of ice and water to entertain him ... it works for a good hour or so. He's such a doll.