TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
My first reaction is he is a little alike a short haired Maine Coon.  Also, his head is a little prolongish...

So perhaps, a mix of a Maine Coon with a siamese / oriental, could give such a result?   It would be no point, and no long fur. Result perhaps such a one.

Sounds and looks like a lovely cat you can be proud of!

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nscheib

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. From looking up traits he definitely has many Maine Coon traits. He follows me everywhere I go, including sleeping at the foot of my bed, the bath and he even rides in the car with me, and is very vocal and talkative with me and other animals even. Plays dead and comes by name & snap of my fingers. I think I'm most proud of how gentle and loving he is. 8 years and the only scratch was the day I brought him home & the door startled him in my arms. He also has quite a long tail that he uses to express himself. Definitely a wonderful cat that many I know want to have.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 years old! l would have never guessed from his pictures. He has that youthful "teenager" look that cats have in late kittenhood.

He's gorgeous.

Welcome to TCS 

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got Hunter's "cousin"!  He's a brown tabby polydactyl too.  VERY smart, into everything, Mr. Personality plus, very gentle and super mindful of his claws, and "talks" a lot.  I know he doesn't have a stitch of Bengal in him, but I call him my Bengal boy because he reminds me so much of ones that I've known.