Dropped new Feliway Refill and broke wick!

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but I just dropped a brand new Feliway refill and the wick stem broke off.  Can it be fixed or can the liquid be transferred to another vial? Here's a photo:

Thanks!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure as I've never run into this problem before. Have you tried contacting the company? :dk:

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let us know what they say. Surely you aren't the only one to have had this happen to them!

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have the empty one still around?

You can prey that part which holds wick on place off from bottle, you should see part at top of bottle it is different looking plastic cap where wick is attached, prey that cap off and put one from old one in, it should work nice and fine. One might need also pliers to get it off, it is only pressed there, no glue, no threads.

I have taken out that part from mine and put cat treats inside, cats love to bat bottle around when trying to get treats and it still has some odour left to make them feel nice and comfortable, so it makes a nice cat toy when used up ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 That worked! I gently removed the top and replaced it with another top and wick.  Thank you so much!