Dr Gatsby Whisker Fatigue Bowls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Psycho would push both wet and dry food out if his other bowls but this has not happened with the Gatsby bowls.

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I bought two of them and noticed some rust on one of them. Returned them both, got soup/stew dishes from BBB. Same size, same surface, but 1/4th the cost of steel and these are ceramic, I can use them to heat food.
I dont usually heat up food, but I prefer these wide, white ceramic soup bowls over the dr gatsby bowls. No whisker fatigue with these bowls.
Were they rusted when you received them?

MRG2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Were they rusted when you received them?
No. I hand washed them before I used them the first time, and I remove the rubber slider from the bottom, because I already have a feeding tray so that bowl was not going to move. I did not see rust anywhere when I got them, I wouldn't have used them otherwise.

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No. I hand washed them before I used them the first time, and I remove the rubber slider from the bottom, because I already have a feeding tray so that bowl was not going to move. I did not see rust anywhere when I got them, I wouldn't have used them otherwise.
How long did you use them before they rusted?

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been using the bowls for a few months myself. I leave them in the sink to soak a little after use and then hand wash them before the next meal. Once in a while they go through the dishwasher. I haven’t seen rust on mine yet ...