Don't you just hate it when............

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are expecting a delivery or a repair man and your cat has just done a poop in the litter box!

It just happened to me. I just had a wardrobe delivered and my Amber had been in the litter box. Amber doesn't cover her poop so unless I get to it straight away the hall really starts to smell. I was upstairs changing the bed sheets and when I brought the dirty ones down to wash I smelt it.
I quickly cleaned the box because I knew the delivery was comming at some point today and lo and behold the doorbell rang ten mins after!! Always happens.
The thing is, the downstairs litter box is hidden in it's own cupboard so I feel I have to explain that the cat has just been blah blah blah and the cats are nowhere to be seen!
At least the delivery men didn't hang around for a chat. :lol3:

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beloved cat Misty never covered her poop either, I did it for her.  Autumn on the other hand goes overboard covering up.  The thing is tho that no matter what, the poop will smell when they first go even after covering up.  It doesn't last long but I know she pooped only minutes ago when I walk into the room.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Banshee wasn't one to cover either.....she jumped in, did a quick poop and jumped back out. Then Whisper would come in and cover it for her. As soon as Banshee left the bathroom, Whisper would go right in and clean up after her. Banshee wasn't the Queen B for nothing! 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Yep.  Just happened at our house--Travis has the stinkiest poops in the ENTIRE PLANET, and doesn't cover them, either.  He had just gone when the electrician showed up and had to walk by that room.  
  Ah, well....

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Got one better.  Evidently Sadie was upset that I wasn't home and so she took a dump on the kitchen counter.  I got home and my brother was right behind me and lo and behold-in all of it's stinky glory.  Nice!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Got one better.  Evidently Sadie was upset that I wasn't home and so she took a dump on the kitchen counter.  I got home and my brother was right behind me and lo and behold-in all of it's stinky glory.  Nice!
Ewwww, poor you having to clean that up! :nausea:

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, at least it was a solid one.  Put on the disposable rubber gloves, put it in a plastic bag and then wipe down the counter with Hilex!!