don't know what to do :( cat pooped on sofa and boyfriend wants to get rid of cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huyi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My guess is, your boy pooped on the sofa where your bf normally sits.... That said, your cat is letting you know he does NOT like your bf.   Not considering your feelings is selfish. 

LOL maybe he is trying to get his point across, i wouldn't be surprised, he likes me more anyway.

Neutering him will make him a MUCH happier cat. In addition to all the reasons Three cat night listed, you might want to take a quick peek at this thread: http://www.thecatsite.com/t/254617/binky-is-officialy-neutered
ah interesting, i didn't like the fact that the cat ate much more, my boy eats too much as it is lol, very interesting changes, especially when he washed him, my cat does like to have a moan when i shower him.

Huyi,
Have you been able to check out any shelters for neutering , I realize you are tight for money at this time. Hope things change for you very soon. Try calling some places and just share your situation they
May help you out.
if you are willing to help me find places that help people neuter with low income in the uk then i would be greatful.

Last edited:

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Huyi, I have some info for you for low cost and sometimes free neutering. Just go to google (or your search engine of choice) and put in : Spay/Neuter SERVICES FOR LOW INCOME IN LONDON! ENGLAND

Next: titled, Free neutering for central &North-east , LONDON! ENGLAND
Email: RSPCA.org.UK

US & worldwide free or low cost services

Next: email. Neuter/spay.org.

These are just a few sites I found , you can also try looking under CAT RESCUE ORGS for info on how to get low priced neutering in your area
Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

huyi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks for the links.