DONE!!!! I'm FREE AT LAST!!!

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:::music swells:::

I am done, fellow TCS'ers.
Tonight I turned in the final essay of my undergraduate career, a whopping 25 pager. No more tests, no more essays, no quizes, no boring readings. I am DONE! So everyone have a celebratory drink on me! I will be around much more now, thankfully, (for me, maybe not for you guys). And I am sooo excited to be finished.

Graduation is Saturday, I of course, am not attending. I can't spend another second at that place or with my fellow students or else I might gouge my eyes out. So, tonight is my graduation celebration. I celebrated with a nice glass of wine and some cheetos.

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!
All that hard work and it is finally over..........what are you going to do with all your extra time? LOL

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! TREAT YOURSELF NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE WORKED HARD TO GET DONE.
I HAVE ONE MORE YEAR LEFT AND I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THERE!! I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT MY SUMMER CLASSES WERE CANCELLED SO I AM PRETTY TICKED

I STILL HOPE TO GRADUATE NEXT SPRING.

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news! I know how it feels - I finished my Master's dissertation last August. But are you sure you don't want to attend the graduation ceremony? It gives you a chance to say goodbye in a formal setting, a closure, and is a memory you will always have, even if you didn't enjoy the last time at school. Think hard about it