Doing amazing on raw

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I have switched 2 of my cats to raw and have started my newest kitten on it.  Munchie is my 7 year old meezer, he has severe hip dysplasia and arthritis in most of his joints.  He is doing amazing on raw!  I LOVE what it has done for him, he has a lot more energy and is not limping as bad (he's also on a bunch of supplements and pain meds for everything).  He also has Cardiomyopathy, we have a follow up ultrasound in about a month or so.  I also switched over my 14 & 1/2 year old kitty DeeJay, she is doing well too.  She was having issues with chronic pancreatitis, but is doing great now.  As an added benefit no more hairballs.  When things get better for us financially I plan on switching my other 3 kitties.  My Mini Dee REALLY needs it, she has bladder issues and refuses anything but a lick or two of canned and/or raw.....been trying for years to switch her stubborness over to canned.  Then I have my almost 8 week old 'foster' failure kitten, named Mouse on raw as well, starting her out right :p  My vet/dad thinks she has a liver problem, so wanted her on a high quality high protein diet, so raw it is :)

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
This is wonderful!   
I'm guessing not carrying all that weight around is helping Munchie's joints, huh?   Hopefully the weight loss will help his heart out too