TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine really hates the water but he loves it when it rains, he can sleep all day

merrytreecats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If the rain is not cold, my cats sometimes do not seem to care about it. They will run outside in a rainstorm. Then I have to be careful when they come back in with mud all over their paws. If the rain is really heavy, though they seem glad to come in quickly.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pearl loves the rain. She will lay in the grass on her back and kick her paws up like it is the most wonderful thing ever. She is solid white, and most of the time she turns green from the grass. I guess there is something in cat spit that removes grass stains, because the next day she is sparkling white again. She is such a weird little thing, but she is my weird little thing, and I love her.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jazzy usually is scared though, when it's only a light rain, she looks out the window. Ginga jumps up onto the windowsill and watches the rain. Ginga has only experienced rain a few times and never as bad as what Jazzy has experienced, eg. The Great WA Storm

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Jazzy usually is scared though, when it's only a light rain, she looks out the window.
Penny's the same way.

Daisy - I don't think she cares.

bella_donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pixie loves sitting in the rain until she is soaked. Then she comes in and I pick up her special towel and she trots over to be thoroughly dried off, purring her head off all the while... then she'll go out and do it all over again

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holland is indoor-only, so she's never been out in a rainstorm since I've had her. She's afraid of everything, and the first thunderstorm we had after I got her, I thought she'd freak out. But nope, she sat at the window and watched the whole thing.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella_Donna

Pixie loves sitting in the rain until she is soaked. Then she comes in and I pick up her special towel and she trots over to be thoroughly dried off, purring her head off all the while... then she'll go out and do it all over again
Oh my. How odd
I can imagine how cute she looks sitting there getting all wet