Does your cat fo/o

lunatuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In the bathroom?

Luna does and I had one cat before her that did. They like to sit on my lap while I'm on the toilet and purr and be petted and rub their head all over me. I just want to know how many other cats have this habit.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlotte does this. She will sit with her butt on my leg and her front paws on chest with her belly resting against mine wanting to be loved on. It's the cutest thing.

Everest, as affectionate as he was, wasn't a lap cat. If I had long pants on he would jump down into the legs/seat of the pants when I was on the toilet.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes Two of my six do that if I shut the door they are outside scratching to get in

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Monet HATES it when I close the door to the bathroom. He has to be in there with me, whether I am on the toilet or in the shower, nuzzling my feet to hurry me along, lol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have shut the bathroom door since I moved here in 2008. Someone always wants a head skritch.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I ALWAYS have company in the bathroom!! Callie used to come in and curl up between my feet on the rug. Hannah just comes in to investigate the bathtub and give me a head butt. Tumbles jumps up on the counter and curls up on the towel I have up there for him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunatuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Charlotte does this. She will sit with her butt on my leg and her front paws on chest with her belly resting against mine wanting to be loved on. It's the cutest thing
That's what Luna does and before it was my kitty Cindy. Maybe it's a girl cat thing.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes Maia is in the bathroom before me
, kitty smiles and greetings from the sink
! Bathroom door closed always results in the 'Maia' alarm going off (which is similar to the sound of a smoke detector)
.....However different then the 'I want food now' alarm, or the 'Where r u?' alarm

crystalkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Crystal does too. I REALLY like to be alone in there sometimes, so I have to pretend I'm going back out and hope she rushes out before me so I can shut the door. At least she doesn't really get upset when I do that. I'm just not allowed to be in there very long unattended.

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Both love bathroom time!

Boy will relax in the sink. Girl will sleep behind me on an over the toilet spacesaver.