Does this sound like a hopeful situation?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Why not have two crates and put both of them in the bedroom with you at night? It's probably going to be a very cluttered bedroom but would hopefully stop the racket from the one being left outside the room. And it is only a temporary situation. You could even stack the crates and place cardboard in between the two.

Also, I didn't read all of your previous thread, but did you ever resolve the issue with the stray cat hanging around outside? If you didn't, then that is likely still causing issues. Putting up film on your windows just partially blocks the sight (probably can still see shadows through it). Your cats can sense the presence of the stray, regardless of the film, and that surely can cause a reaction.

All cats are different, so there is no way to know how long this whole process is going to take with your cats. If the stray is still hanging around, you might never get this resolved.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

labstuff444

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Why not have two crates and put both of them in the bedroom with you at night? It's probably going to be a very cluttered bedroom but would hopefully stop the racket from the one being left outside the room. And it is only a temporary situation. You could even stack the crates and place cardboard in between the two.

Also, I didn't read all of your previous thread, but did you ever resolve the issue with the stray cat hanging around outside? If you didn't, then that is likely still causing issues. Putting up film on your windows just partially blocks the sight (probably can still see shadows through it). Your cats can sense the presence of the stray, regardless of the film, and that surely can cause a reaction.

All cats are different, so there is no way to know how long this whole process is going to take with your cats. If the stray is still hanging around, you might never get this resolved.
Thankfully I haven't seen the stray since or had an issue with it at my window to My knowledge.
Also the crate thing is a fantastic idea. I am definitely giving that one a try.