Does this look hydrated to you?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am sorry, but what has that to do with hydration? And, if there are so many, and one can find 2 or 3 at any given time, why can't Calcifer? I think we need more info!!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to stop buying the little crinkle balls from the grocery store, because they all ended up under the sofa, totally out of reach. I only get the big ones from PetSmart or PetCo now. Come to think of it, Jasmine needs some new crinkle balls. I'll have to take care of that next time I'm out.

Margret

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to stop buying the little crinkle balls from the grocery store, because they all ended up under the sofa, totally out of reach. I only get the big ones from PetSmart or PetCo now. Come to think of it, Jasmine needs some new crinkle balls. I'll have to take care of that next time I'm out.

Margret
amazon sells big bags of the non dyed ones not sure about big sized ones though. :lol: bonus you get to fill your cart with other cat toys at the same time

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
First off…I am not a vet. I do have extensive crinkle ball experience. I have questions: How old is this crinkle? Is it normal for crinkle to hide? What are your expectations for crinkle? Is there a crinkle only hospital around you that you could take crinkle to?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
First off…I am not a vet. I do have extensive crinkle ball experience. I have questions: How old is this crinkle? Is it normal for crinkle to hide? What are your expectations for crinkle? Is there a crinkle only hospital around you that you could take crinkle to?
:flail:
A Alldara do you have supplies to give sub-q fluids....just in case? 🤣

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am sorry, but what has that to do with hydration? And, if there are so many, and one can find 2 or 3 at any given time, why can't Calcifer? I think we need more info!!
Mostly because he shoves them under large furniture and I have to come rescue them. 😜
Like this crinkle.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Margret
Our neighbor gave him a big one and he doesn't like it. 😞

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
iPappy iPappy S silent meowlook I have no experience with sub-q so I let Calcifer manage crinkle's care last night. He knows when crinkle is hungry or needs to be hydrated. He never stops to take pictures of crinkle first.

I think crinkle looks fine this morning. He's still a little damp. Calcifer has concern though and he feels the need to give you the concern very close to the camera.

Attachments