Does my kitten look like a boy or girl?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katie13501999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I’ll try to take a clearer one but he/she is very fussy. I was told it was a female when I adopted it I’ve been calling it princess 😅

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, boy. See the space there in between the anus and the genital opening? That's where his testicles will come in. A female doesn't have that space.

Prince is a good name :D.

Katie13501999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I guess everyone who got a kitten from the litter will get the same shock I did then as the lady must not know how to tell 😅 oh well, Prince it is then lol

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to say girl but I’m not a kitten expert. In a month their balls will grow in & you can tell. My best advice, ask your vet.

Jackie we were on the fence about. His balls finally grew in but were smaller than his brothers by a 1/3! He got the -ie part if his name because his first name was Sunny & he came to anything ending in -y. 😉 people still guess he is s girl at 16 months, some cats just look feminine I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Katie13501999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I want to say girl but I’m not a kitten expert. In a month their balls will grow in & you can tell. My best advice, ask your vet.

Jackie we were on the fence about. His balls finally grew in but were smaller than his brothers by a 1/3! He got the -ie part if his name because his first name was Sunny & he came to anything ending in -y. 😉 people still guess he is s girl at 16 months, some cats just look feminine I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess we’ll see then😅 I don’t mind anyways he’s grown on me, he’s living conditions were so bad I’m just glad to have given him a good home x

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you I was only seeing two holes and thinking but & v- jay 🤣 like I said I’m not experienced in sexing wee kittens.

Congrats on your new baby boy! Take lots of pictures & bideos, they grow up so fast!!! Plus you always wish you had taken more pictures & videos!