Mango's Mama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_9551.JPG
I adopted Mango ( born July 1,2017) from our local animal shelter last September. My baby is now 6 months old.
He made me so curious about his background because of things like, he looks quite a bit different that cats I have seen, he is long and with silky sleek coat, he moves like in a hunter mode with his head jutting and he is sooo agile, sits on my lap on the throne, chirps/meeps quite a bit ; coat feels sooo slick but most of all becUse my daughters keep saying to me --what kind of exotic animal did you get mom?! He looks weird.( I guess different from the bicolour and orange tabbies we have had)
I know there is a chance you won't even be able to answer my question but if you do, you would give me a lot of joy! ( I have spent so many hours scouring the internet until I finally ended up on your site). I guess I just want to know if you think Mango has a little Bengal in him. This way I can try and read more into what makes them a little different and maybe be able to love and take care of him better and more individually.
I have attached some photos of my cutie
The last photo which consist of 3 on left side ( disclosure: photos of a two toned marble Bengal cat I found on a breeder site on the internet --after hours and hours of perusing! And the photos on the right side are Mango's.
It just seems uncanny ...
Thanks for any feedback!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mango's Mama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_0303.JPG
I agree. The asymmetrical marbling is a good hint at some Bengal ancestry, as well as his long, athletic body. He’s beautiful!
Thank you so much for your feedback. I find it quite exciting! I'm falling in love with his everyday Here's him napping just now after dinner

Mango's Mama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I agree. The asymmetrical marbling is a good hint at some Bengal ancestry, as well as his long, athletic body. He’s beautiful!
I would say yes. Whatever the case, what a darling sweetie
Thank you very kindly . He is a handsome handful! I bought his a new collar today with a beautiful little golden tag and not even 30 minutes, I turn around and the thing is gone!!!! And still can't find it! Naughty hunter boy

Mango's Mama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_0331.JPG
After crawling on fours, "mama cat like" for 20 minutes looking underneath nooks and crannies. Didn't find.
Fluffed my bed after and found it amongst the sheets.
Little Mango has been wearing it since last night. Goo boy!
Here he is playing this afternoon...goo boy! ❤