Cat isn’t eating

daniellee7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I wanted to start giving my cat better options so I started giving her Weruva and she was eating it with no problem. I recently got her Tiki Cat and Nacho but she refuses to eat it. I tried mixing it in with her other food but she won’t touch it. I gave her only Weruva right now and she only ate some of it. Should I be concerned or could she just be being picky?

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds as if she's just picky. Try sprinkling some Fortiflora on top of the food if you have some or crush up a few treats s as toppers.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Just picky, same with my cat Maggie though she still loves fancy feast classics turkey&giblets. Maybe it has more flavor? I haven't tried it but it smells more tempting. She likes double dip. Some times I have to add freeze dried treats or fortiflora or paw licken chicken.

Last edited:

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The cooked freezed dried chicken treats work well with mine. I put the pieces in a mini food processor until fine.Save them in a container and sprinkle as needed on her food.

orangie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Warming it up a little can help as well … Orange likes a good dose of very warm water mixed in with his wet foods. I guess we all like a “hot” meal, lol

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You cant really force a cat to eat what they dont l'île
I agree, go back to the wureva and keep the good consistent for a time.

I never had any luck getting any cat to eat Tikicat. Ive tried with 5 cats.

As long as shes getting wet food into her, shes doing pretty well! Dont stress over it much. Just feed what she likes.