Does Anyone Know What Mix of Breeds My Cat Might Be?

angelsluv76

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

My beloved cat Angel passed away recently and I've been trying to find another cat that looks similar to him but I have no idea what kind of breed he is. I know he is not purebred or pedigree, he is a mixed breed. I was hoping someone on here might know.

That's my baby in the pictures above. He was mostly white, he had a dark brown colored tail and brown/dark brown patches on his body and head.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
His pattern is somewhere between Harlequin and Saddle.   The range for these bi-colored cats is roughly:  Van pattern, Harlequin, Saddle, Tuxedo...

Go around among shelters in your neigbourhood.  And the adoptions expos rescue groups do.  Dont forget to visit the local high kill pounds...

You will surely find someone worthy your love and the memory of Angel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelsluv76

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much StefanZ for your reply. I've never heard of the saddle breed before but I know the harlequin and tuxedo breeds. He has light blue eyes and his hearing is fine he wasn't deaf like some white cats are. I thought because of the brown & light blue eyes he had a little bit of siamese mixed in. Also I have searched everywhere, google, facebook, humane society, no kill shelters etc; but so far no luck. Thanks again for replying I really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: