Does Anyone Know Any Sites For Cheap Cat Toys/cat Toy Bundles?

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought something like that and the butterflies were destroyed in a few minutes. Maybe this is different?

xcourtney3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You're such a sweet person, right now I just have a few bundles picked out for my cats birthday, he's very picky, he will not play with any hard toy usually.

Your List
My boy kitty loves those little mice with the feather tail!

MRG2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure where to put this question, I apologize if this is the wrong place to put it.

Anyways, my cat's birthday is super soon (July 30th) and I was looking to get him lots of toys, since he decided to lose all of his own, a whole baskets worth. My budget would probably be 20 dollars or less, I would like to get him as much toys as possible.
Hope you got the set I sent- it shows it was delivered last Sunday.

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ummmmm.... Tear up a paper bag, crumple some of the pieces and toss on the floor. Same with aluminum foil. Tape up a big cardboard box, cut a cat-sized hole in the side, let your cat lose in his new castle. Toss some straws on the floor, watch kitty go crazy attacking them. Same with hair ties. You get the idea. :)

MRG2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I spent so much on amazing toys, yet my cat wants hair ties, crinkly balls and loves to watch birds feeding on seed. And ofcourse a paper bag or a cardboard box. Tunnels as well. and plastic bags. anything crinkly. otherwise just open some closet or shelf doors, that will keep them busy for a while.

MRG2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I keep a long stick and a flashlight handy for kitty toy rescue missions. They’re usually under the furniture or refrigerator or sum such. :D
Yep I do the same, either under the couch or fridge. Although he has not done that in a while. I use the swiffer duster extendable handle- awesome thing.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I can be honest, the only decent investment in cats toys I’ve made in years was this butterfly toy. My cat plays with it for hours. The mice get shoved under the stove or fridge. My kitchen’s like an mousie burial ground. The butterfly toy can’t disappear!! Haha!!!!
Your cat doesn't rip the butterfly off? We have a very similar toy and the butterfly lasts about 10 seconds. Then they pull it off and whine that they can't chase it anymore. I can put it back on and they pull it off again. After doing that a few times, Mr butterfly is ready for the big garden in the sky. I have replacement butterflies and they do the same thing as soon as I change it out. They also knock the toy over on its side and whine that it no longer works. I had to take a cake plate, flip it over and glue the toy to it to give it a more stable base. They still manage to flip it over. :runaround: