Does Anybody use/used Catalyst cat litter?

Deex2

2 Boys & A Girl
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm considering switching from clumping clay litter, I just am so tired of all the billowing dust, to a no or legitimately low dust cat litter, but it MUST clump.

Any recommendations that are NOT a subscription only product that you use or have used?

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
We use Okocat clumping litter. It’s really nice quality, natural, and doesn’t have (much) dust. Controls smell really well. I still like to add a bit of baking soda to it still to help with the big stinky poo poos. And you can get it at Canadian Tire or Walmart! It’s a win!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deex2

2 Boys & A Girl
Young Cat
Purraise
We use Okocat clumping litter. It’s really nice quality, natural, and doesn’t have (much) dust. Controls smell really well. I still like to add a bit of baking soda to it still to help with the big stinky poo poos. And you can get it at Canadian Tire or Walmart! It’s a win!
Thank you, and it clumps well, well for a non clay litter. I currently use clay clumping and the clumping is great, I just hate being enveloped by a cloud of dust when scooping.

Lennybells

Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, it clumps well. When I clean my kitten’s box, all the clumps of pee stick together. I have never had a problem with it not clumping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deex2

2 Boys & A Girl
Young Cat
Purraise
Which Okocat product do you use, wood, in a bag or box? It seems that there are multiple (likely just marketing, but not sure)??

Lennybells

Adult Cat
Purraise
We use a regular box. He’s a kitten, so the walls are a little lower, but when he gets older, we’ll probably invest in a bigger box. So that does lead so SOME tracking. But we have a mat under the box, and we vacuum around.