Documentary For Muppet Fans...

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am super excited for a documentary about to be released. It's a group of the original muppeteers talking about the whole experience. All the previews I have been seeing are beautiful,just a couple of the people who created wonderful art talking about all sorts of stuff they did to bring these characters to life under the man himself,Jim Henson.

To hear them talk and banter and laugh while telling these stories makes me so happy I get choked up. Many of us older folk here remember the Muppet show,get up with the original sesame street,and I hope you might enjoy what I am seeing previewed for this Fridays opening of "Muppet guys talking".

Muppet Guys Talking - Secrets Behind the Show the Whole World Watched - Muppet Guys Talking

Hmm...Just realized it could be read as "Muppet guy stalking". Ok,consider this post as blatant advertising from a muppet guy stalker. If you saw my thread title and clicked on it you must be a fan. Hope you enjoy what I am seeing too.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Cool! I like the Muppets! Gonzo is my favorite. :)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Muppets. I'm super annoyed that The Muppets and Muppets Tonight didn't manage to stay on the air for long :/. I'd pay for access if anyone did a web series. Come on Netflix!

I like Pepe the Prawn. And Sweetums.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The guy that plays Gonzo tells the story of why Gonzo loves chickens!